#Donating #blood #australia
Posted June 15, 2016 14:25:01
Holding a stress ball helps to keep blood flowing into the machine collecting Mr Hutchison’s plasma.
- I m gone : Gutted Lambie quits Senate in latest citizenship shock
- How your MP will vote if Australia says Yes to same-sex marriage
- It s Kristina Keneally vs John Alexander in the by-election battle for Bennelong
- It was as though I was God : A serial killer s voice from the grave
- What the law says about leaving your child in the car while you pay for fuel
- A new Star Wars game is responsible for the most downvoted Reddit comment ever
- SPORT Who s in and who s out of World Cup 2018
- Time running out to prevent environmental collapse, climate scientists say
- I was trying to be kind : What it s really like to migrate to Australia
- At least 450 dead, 7,000 injured after powerful quake in Iran-Iraq (photos)
- #MeAt14: Harbour Bridge photo kickstarts viral protest in wake of Roy Moore allegations
- Dozens of bats found slaughtered in horrific Sunshine Coast scene
- WikiLeaks wanted Donald Trump to suggest Julian Assange be Australia s ambassador in Washington (photos)
- God helped accused trespasser enter top secret Pine Gap facility, court hears
- Victoria s euthanasia laws likely to pass — but not without changes
- Melbourne nightclub owner found dead at rural property
- Not just a few rotten apples : Abuse commission chairman criticises police, church
- SPORT Opinion: Hometown advantage should get the Socceroos past Honduras and on the road to Russia
- Watch this schoolboy s near-miss with an oncoming truck
- How a Boris Johnson slip-up could leave a woman in jail for five extra years
- Yes, new Sydney ferry will actually be called Ferry McFerryface
- Yes, it s a monster fish but is it a winner?
Connect with ABC News
Got a news tip?
If you have inside knowledge of a topic in the news, contact the ABC.
News in your inbox
This service may include material from Agence France-Presse (AFP), APTN, Reuters, AAP, CNN and the BBC World Service which is copyright and cannot be reproduced.
AEDT = Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time which is 11 hours ahead of UTC (Greenwich Mean Time)