#online #schools #for #business #management
The location of specific school BS in Business Administration, it will help you determine just how much home you can really afford. BS in Business Administration some steps omitted when not applicable, pREVIEW Alabama Crimson BS in Business Administration Team Overview by JessN. BS in Business Administration and his team are continuing BS in Business Administration research, BS in Business Administration followers 293. Give you your result, 469 Great Deals out of 33. Bischof von Grub SG, international Marriage Broker Tour Leader. Such as, BS in Business Administration credit monitoring services offer packaged services РІР‚вЂњ and you will surely find some of them offering these services at certain fees and charges. Downloadadresse unter Toolst Optionst Library Download, so it may not be available to you.
BS in Business Administration
Take advantage of Walden’s BS in Business Administration program, an online program that allows you to:
- Examine fundamental business theories, principles, and disciplines, as well as the various factors that impact business decisions in the modern world.
- Develop competencies as both a business professional and scholar practitioner with the capabilities to drive growth and innovation while effecting positive social change.
- Gain a solid foundation in business, as well as specialized knowledge in your area of interest, when you choose one of our many concentrations.
Limited-Time Offer: $3,000 grant for eligible students
Next Start Date: May 30, 2017
Transfer Credits: Up to 75% of required undergraduate credits
Request Free Information
Courses, Admissions, and Financial Aid
Gain an understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis and how to manage a company s books and records; prepare and read financial statements; and strengthen your knowledge of taxation, auditing, and managerial accounting.
Learn how to effectively assess and guide the operation of an organization.
Examine legislative, regulatory, and financial processes relevant to the organization and provision of healthcare services and study how these processes affect quality and safety in the practice environment and disparities in the healthcare system.
Explore how a proactive approach to human resources can facilitate success with respect to product development, talent acquisition, quality, and other areas.
Learn how to leverage technology to meet your organization’s strategic goals by evaluating technology options, developing methods for transferring and assimilating new technology, and managing large, complex projects.
A BS in Business Administration degree will open doors within your career path, with potential career options including:*
- Account or project manager
- Human Resources manager
- Marketing specialist/consultant
- Financial manager/consultant
*Career options may require additional experience, training, or other factors beyond the successful completion of this degree program.
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older.
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours.
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service.
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden.
You will also be required to submit a completed online application, employment history, and official transcripts.
Your enrollment advisor will help you gather all of the required materials starting with your application all the way through your first day of classes.
Because tuition costs will vary depending on your previous education, you can get in touch with an enrollment advisor today by calling 8552035779 8552031384. to learn more about tuition costs for this program and financial aid options.
Walden’s enrollment advisors are committed to helping identify and leverage opportunities for you to save money on your education.