Best Rewards Credit Cards
With the economy on the upswing, credit card issuers are offering better and better rewards cards. On top of competitive ongoing rewards like 2 miles per dollar spent on any purchase or 6% cash back on groceries, a number of the best rewards credit cards we’ve reviewed also offer intro bonuses worth $400 or more. Plus, many cards have long 0% intro APR periods, which allow you to avoid interest on either purchases or balance transfers — or both! Below is our list of the best rewards credit cards we’ve reviewed.
6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6K in purchases; $150 intro bonus; Terms apply.
0% on Purchases for 12 months, then 13.99%-24.99% Variable Additional Rates & Fees
Earn 6% cash back at US supermarkets (up to $6K), 3% back on US gas & select US dept stores; 1% back on other purchases. $150 intro bonus after spending $1K in first 3 mos. Terms apply.
Additional Rates & Fees
- Balance Transfer APR: 0% on Balance Transfers for 12 months, then 13.99%-24.99% Variable, based on creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.7% of each transaction after conversion to US dollars.
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $38
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- APR for Cash Advances: 26.24%
- Penalty APR: 29.99%
- Returned Payment Fee: Up to $38.
Travel Card Analysis winner with a value of $2.10 per $100 spent; easy rewards redemption; 50K intro bonus miles (equivalent to $500); no blackout dates or restrictions
16.99%, 20.99% or 23.99% Variable
Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on all purchases; 50,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 in first 90 days