Green Healthy Farm
Agriculture Farming and Lucrative Business Ideas!
Top Lucrative Agric/Livestock Farming Businesses you should Start in 2017 to Make Profits
- Poultry Farming :
- RiceFarming : This tend to be gaining much recognition among other kind of food/cash crops in Nigeria and it can be traced down to the banning of imported rice in Nigeria.
- I consider this an eye opening for everyone who wants to start farming for profits in 2016.
- PigFarming : Nigerians who reside in Lagos State, Ogun State, Enugu State, Oyo State and some others I might not remember to mention here will surely testify that Pig farming is another bomb in the livestock farming Business in Nigeria, most people tends to live under the mindset that Pigs are dirty animals but they are not.
- Cocoa Farming : Yeah! It seems modern farmers are closing their eyes to plantation agriculture and focusing on livestock alone but the true is, there are some high lucrative cash crop that are too good to be ignored and a good example is Cocoa.
- Low Fat and Cholesterol Animals Rabbit, Snails, GrassCutter : Health mindful individuals are now on the outlook for meats that contains low fat especially the cholesterol fat which as caused so many unhealthy experience for so many people in due to this, white meat are getting more recognition day by day, and we don t seems to have much of them like the we have in the case of the Red Meat, but the few ones are helpful.
GrassCutter : G rasscutter is not a kind of common meat in the modern cities of Nigeria before but with the influence of technology and science that has made it possible to breed them in a confined and scientist/domestic atmosphere, most grasscutter lovers are now buying them for their meal and recipes.
- CassavaFarming : I s it possible for Nigeria to do without cassava in our food recipes?
I can say it 101 times cassava is one of the best farming business you can invest into in Nigeria today.
Planting cassava is not a rocket science, cassava can do well in almost all lands in Nigeria, Shonga Farm holdings in Ilorin Kwara State still produce the largest cassava supply in Nigeria.
- Oil Palm Plantation : I know this is not a child play but it is still one of the most treasured cash crop in Nigeria presently, earning us foreign exchange for decades.
- Ruminant Animals Cattle, Goats, Sheep : I f you are in the northern part of Nigeria then you will understand the power of this kind of business.
or call us +2348263928583
tHIS IS AVERY GREAT AND INFORMATIVE USEFUL Post, i must sincerely show my appreciate towards the effort of this Blog admins, you are doing great, i am also a farmer in Nigeria and for me 2015 as been an awesome farming year.
how were you able to start, can you share you experience.
Great information, kudos to admin mr tolulope matthew, you have really picked out the most lucrative indeed.
great work and useful information
This is impressive,my own plan and target is unto poultry farming.
Seems, this is the best post have ever read on this Agric and Farming Blog – Greenhealthyfarm, this is what i think all nigeria farmers and agricultural enthusiasts should read, it will do them a whole lot of good.
Nice Post, Very Educative, I really gained from it.
I am glad you found the post educative, we are here to help you get better st what we do and we believe that is what you do as well Agriculuture subscribe to Greenhealthyfarm today and continually receive our latest updates and news.
Thanks for sharing information.
videocontelecom offers new Customers the proposition will be available on Plan voucher (PV) priced at Rs 76, offering All Local Calls at 25P/min only for 6 months including Rs 63 Talk time; 1050 MB data for 3 month and 100 SMS free/day, with first 2 SMS of the day chargeable at rack rate only in Haryana.
Hello Good people of Nigeria,
Business is one major thing in all country that individuals
do normally love to go into but not everyone have ideal of which of the business to go into.
Some young ladies and men have money but they don t even know what to do with the money and as
well what kind of business they should go into with it.
most people do go for new clothes but now adays is not like that most young men and girls
mummies / daddies , they are all going for foreign use clothes which is popularly know as OK clothes or OKRIKA
in the local markets.
we notice in Nigeria now most people prefer OK clothes it last more than the new clothes as well you cant find
it too it does not easily come.
to start,worry know more my dear friends,we deal on all kinds of bails LONDON Bails ,CHINA Bails ,KOREA Bails and lots more.
We render our service to all part of this country,we deal on WHOLESALES AND RETAILS, E.G
SUIT BAILS ,LEATHER BELT BAILS,SOCKS BAILS,CAPS BAILS,SHOES BAILS,INDIAN GOWNS BAILS,ALL KINDS OF ALL BAILS.