#online business courses
Faculty of Business
- Leadership Development Sed ut porttitor sapien, vel tincidunt urna. Sed id euismod ipsum. Vivamus malesuada eleifend nulla, a volutpat urna cursus vitae. Integer tempus, neque ac venenatis volutpat, ligula dolor lacinia sapien, ut malesuada nisl quam sit amet turpis. Nam ac bibendum magna. Donec vel lacus imperdiet, imperdiet tellus id, auctor augue.
- Course Schedule
- Lean and Six Sigma (Green Belt)
- Manufacturing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Doctorate (DBA)
- Doctorate in Business Administration
- Master (MBA) The AU online Executive MBA helps you develop the comprehensive advanced management skills you need for success in any sector—without putting your life on hold. Intakes are three times per year: Fall, Winter, and Spring.
- Online Executive MBA The AU online Executive MBA helps you develop the comprehensive advanced management skills you need for success in any sector—without putting your life on hold. Intakes are three times per year: Fall, Winter, and Spring.
- Accelerated Entry – Online Executive MBA
- Executive MBA for Accountants Professional accountants accepted into the online Executive MBA program receive transfer credit for three courses, which results in reduced tuition and completion time.
- Executive MBA for the Business of Hockey
- Executive MBA for Health Leaders
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Management The PBDM is awarded after successful completion of Phase One of the MBA program and can be taken as a stand-alone credential. Admission requirements are the same as for the MBA.
- Executive MBA for Supply Chain Managers
- Online Bachelor of Commerce The BComm is one of the most highly recognized credentials in the Canadian business community. AU graduates stand out from the crowd as motivated self-starters who combine a desire to succeed with proven skills in time management, technology usage and leadership.
- Online Bachelor of Management The BMgmt provides a broad base of management knowledge in accounting, communication theory and practice, information systems, management science, organizational behaviour, economics and commercial law. It takes a strong international perspective on business and explores the ethical, global, political, and environmental issues that organizations face every day.
- Certificate Programs Certificate programs can help you get a handle on management basics or specialize in a specific discipline. Better yet, certificates can be laddered into the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Management programs, so if and when you do decide to pursue a full degree, you’ll have a head start.
- Professional Accounting AU’s Faculty of Business provides specific courses and programs to help you meet the requirements for all of the Canadian accounting designations. You can register just in the specific prerequisite courses that you require for your designation, or you can enroll in a degree or certificate that will help you meet your goals.
- Diploma to Degree Athabasca University has worked with many community colleges and technical institutes to build post diploma routes to degree completion. These post diploma programs recognize university-level work that has been completed in the college sector and awards block credit into our Bachelor of Management (BMgmt) and Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) programs.
- Online Business Courses A full listing of all AU Faculty of Business undergraduate courses.
At AU, you are not constrained by class times, semesters, or standard years of study. You can work on your courses wherever and whenever you wish, and complete your degree in two years or ten. It’s all up to you.