#executive #mba #programs #in #houston
If you are a professional wanting to improve your management and business skills and enhance your career options, check out TWU’s MBA program. In this program, you will take 36-45 credit hours, including electives that allow you to tailor your degree to your needs.
Five areas of emphasis
Use your electives toward one of these areas of emphasis:
- Management : Prepares you to effectively lead and manage teams in complex organizations by understanding the behavioral and analytical sides of issues.
- Accounting : Prepares you for a professional career as an accountant.
- Business Analytics : Delivers the skills you need to solve analytical problems from diverse disciplines including healthcare, marketing, finance, economics and human resources using data mining, statistics and information systems.
- Health Care Administration : Prepares you for targeted employment in healthcare organizations by providing a broad overview of the business aspects of the health care industry.
- Human Resources Management : Provides the necessary education you need to become a certified human resources professional.
More information on the programs of study can be found in the Graduate School Catalog .
Attend an upcoming MBA Info Session
Attend our June 8th Virtual MBA Info Session and learn about our various School of Management graduate programs. including our Master of Health Systems Management.
A degree format that works for you
- Convenient locations in Denton,Dallas. Houston , Fort Worthand Plano
- Classes are offered in a hybrid format of some face-to-face classes on Saturdays and some online classes
- Average time to degree is 15–36 months