#mba #international #business #online
Master of Business Administration
An MBA is a valuable credential in the business world and doubly so when it s from a respected institution that s been teaching tomorrow s business leaders for 120 years. At the Hutton School of Business, preparing you for long-term career success is our number one priority.
Our online MBA program offers:
- A rich curriculum with challenging assignments and group projects and the most current and relevant case studies.
- Instructors who are experts in their field and Advisors who are knowledgeable and accessible.
- The support and flexibility to accommodate working professionals.
- Unique networking opportunities and career preparation.
More than a Credential
You can complete the MBA in 18 months. MBA courses are scheduled during the traditional academic year in eight-week bi-terms. This format enables a focused, but flexible pursuit of the 30 credit hours necessary for completion of the MBA.
As an MBA student at the Hutton School of Business, you will be part a community of learners that provide a sense of camaraderie, as well as collegial, academic support. During your time in the MBA program, you will also have the opportunity to interact with business professionals, experienced faculty, and nationally-recognized speakers.
As a Hutton School of Business MBA graduate you will be able to:
- Apply ethical reasoning skills
- Formulate and apply problem-solving strategies
- Apply technology-based skills to explore and solve complex business issues
- Communicate effectively in professional situations
- Work effectively in a team environment and demonstrate leadership skills
Get started today. Call 800.343.1609 or simply fill out the short Student Information Form