- VA caregiver support program resumes full operations
- Hundreds of Veterans to participate in National Veterans Wheelchair Games
- VA expands transparency, accountability efforts
- VA secretary Shulkin unveils world’s most advanced commercial prosthesis
- VA secretary formalizes expansion of emergency mental health care to former service members with other-than-honorable discharges
- VA and Air Force announce Tele-Intensive Care Unit sharing agreement
Veterans, family members encouraged to use caution when viewing solar eclipse
The only safe way to look directly at the uneclipsed or partially eclipsed sun is through approved eclipse glasses that include special-purpose filters.
[Podcast] #44: Mark Rockefeller – Air Force Veteran, Street Shares CEO
We visited Street Share’s headquarters in Reston, VA and talked with Mark Rockefeller about serving in the Air Force, being an entrepreneur, Veteran owned businesses, and much more.
Major VA trial helps answer question of which heart bypass method is better
The study has been one of the world’s largest and most rigorous trials comparing the two methods of heart bypass surgery. It was sponsored by VA’s Cooperative Studies Program.
Get connected to VA benefit information and resources during Facebook live event
Explore.VA.gov provides an overview of all VA benefits and connects you with everything you need in order to apply. There are also tools, such as the Benefits Navigator, where you can answer a few questions and receive a list of benefits that may be a fit.
West Point cadets share Veteran legacies through national cemetery internships
VA’s National Cemetery Administration welcomed two cadets from the United States Military Academy at West Point this summer who will assist cemetery directors in service and outreach programs that connect Veteran legacy in the cemeteries with the community.
[Podcast] #43: Gary Profit – Army Veteran, Walmart Military Programs
Retired Army General Gary Profit is the Senior Director of Military Programs at Walmart, a leading employer for Veterans and their spouses.