register business name
The Griz Family Portal allows students to identify a person as a proxy and grant permission to the designated individual to perform certain tasks.
UM Data Warehouse
Creating a safe campus through a strong community.
Locate all the most vital offices and services in the Lommasson Center.
FALL SEMESTER 2017
All returning students and new transfer students can register and adjust their Fall classes on CyberBear through the start of the Fall semester. New freshmen are pre-registered as part of orientation, so be sure to register for orientation and complete your MyAcademics tasks!
- Advising PINs are required for undergrads to register and can only be given by advisors. The Advising Directory is a great place to start if you re not sure how to find your advisor.
- Remember to waitlist for any full classes you d like to take. This helps departments measure demand and possibly open more sections or seats.
Fall Semester 2017 registration bills are currently available in CyberBear. Click here to complete the registration payment process.
Important! Even if financial aid or other sources will cover all costs of tuition/fees, you must still click the button Pay Registration Bill which is located on the online registration bill. This will flag your registration as being paid . Failure to do this by the designated deadlines may result in late fees or cancellation of courses.
For information about Fall Semester Deadlines, click here.
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN
The Deferred Payment Plan online application process is unavailable for the remainder of the Fall 2017 term. If special payment arrangements for the Registration Bill are needed please call (406) 243-2464 for assistance.
For students that have been approved for the Deferred Payment Plan, please see the Fall 2017 payment deadlines below.
Fall Payment Deadlines
- The 1 st payment is due by September 11, 2017. **
- Second Payment due October 1.
- Third Payment due November 1.
- Fourth and Final Payment due December 1.
** The use of the Deferred Payment Plan may be revoked if the first payment is not made by the due date.
A $15.50 late fee is assessed on DPP payments not paid by the due dates.
- UM partners with NelNet Business Solutions for the delivery of student refunds.
- This solution offers an easy way to get your refund each semester if money is due back to you. The best part? You choose how we send you your money:
- Direct Deposit (3-5 business days)
- Paper Check (7-15 business days)
- Files are shipped to NelNet every Tuesday and Friday. Some exceptions may occur during holiday weeks.
- Enter Cyberbear to select your option and navigate to the Student Refunds for more detailed information.
(Note: If no choice is made, your refund will default to a paper check delivery.)
**Fall Semester 2017: The first refund files for the semester will be shipped starting on Tuesday, August 22, 2017.**
Contact Student Account Services at 406-243-2223, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am 5:00 pm.
A new mobile app designed in-house by UM s Information Technology department now offers users easy access to commonly searched for information, integration with UM academic tools and the ability to conduct University business from your phone, tablet or a web browser. Get The App!
To add new information to the page or modify existing content, please send your request to: Cyberbear Content Management
Griztix for the brightest stars and the biggest events
View the complete course catalogue available online.
Go Griz! with the official website of Grizzly Athletics.
UM Allies – for an inclusive and supportive campus.